Have you or a loved one begun experiencing mobility challenges in your own home? Or perhaps these issues have persisted, and there does not seem to be an end in sight for help? Consider a stairlift from Able Access Elevators to help regain your mobility independence. We carry a wide-selection of stairlift products that will meet your budget and mobility needs. Give us a call today for a free consultation.
Harmar Straight Stairlift – SL300
The Pinnacle SL300 stairlift is competitively priced with plenty of value. Very compact, it runs smoothly, and requires little to no maintenance. Enjoy a smooth stable ride due to its patented Helical Worm Gear and Nylon Polymer Gear Rack.
- Symmetrical design provides industry’s most compact folded width
- Swivel seat at upper landing, for easy and safe, entry and exit away from staircase
- Operable in a power outage – up to 40 trips!
- Safety sensors in the footrest and optional in the chassis will stop the lift if it meets an obstruction
Harmar Straight Stairlift – SL600
The Pinnacle SL600 stairlift boasts a 350 lb. capacity with a wide, comfortable seat that swivels at the top landing to aid in safely entering and exiting the lift.
- Narrowest stair lift in the industry – folds as narrow as 10.5” when footrest and seat are folded!
- Patented helical worm gear drive system for extremely smooth and quiet ride
- No grease or lubrication required for nylon polymer gear rack; low maintenance and easy to clean
- Easy and ergonomic operating control and condition indicator lights
- Comfortable upholstered seat with full-sized backrest and standard retractable seat belt
- Safety sensors in the footrest and chassis will stop the lift if it meets an obstruction
Harmar Helix Curved Stairlift
The Helix Curved Stairlift lift is constructed with highly durable steel, custom precision-bent rails, and finished by experienced craftsmen, this true curved rail is highly engineered to give you an extraordinarily smooth ride.
Perfect for a stairway with a 90° turn, 180°, or even a spiral staircase. The Helix can even be built to accommodate multi-story applications.
- Narrower profile
- Extremely quiet, smooth ride
- True-Curve rail with advanced bending technology creates smoother turns
- Supportive, ergonomic seating
- Simple-connect rails and lighter chassis for easy installation
Precision Legacy Stairlift
The Legacy Elegance stairlift by Precision Stairlift offer a wide-range of features:
• Folds to within 11” of the wall
• Attaches to stairs, not the wall
• Top & bottom landing charge stations
• Wireless remote controls for upper & lower landings
• Quickly installs on left or right side of stairway
• Rack and pinion drive with concealed gear rack
• High seat back
• 350 lb. load capacity
Hawle Curved Stairlift
The Hawle Curved stairlift can be equally well installed in both old and new buildings, even for steep stairs with a gradient of up to 75°. When the lift is not in use just fold it up with minimum space requirements.
- Quickly installs on left or right side of stairway
- Rails can be installed on either side of a curved stairway.
- Three seat varieties: standard fixed seat (not pivotable), a manual swivel seat or powered swivel seat
- Variety of upholstery colors (leather, fabric or vinyl choices) for indoor and outdoor units.
Ask about our used stairlifts or stairlift rentals
Able Access Elevator offers a large selection of used stair lifts. Our used stairlifts are completely inspected with all worn parts replaced prior to being re-installed in your home. Our current stock varies on a regular basis, so give us a call and we’ll let you know if we have a used stair lift for your home.